Andreas Köstenberger speaks with Mike Neglia on a broad range of topics related to personal formation and Bible study and proclamation.
You will hear about:
- The formative role that both the joy of family and marriage have played as well as the pain of betrayal have formed him as a Bible teacher.
- The value of Biblical Theology in understanding individual texts as part of the bigger picture.
- Esther as a Joseph-like deliverer
- The types of quotations that preachers should use in their sermons
- The right and wrong way to use commentaries